Collection of Information
Upon Kourier KT Technologies Inc. collection of your personal information, Kourier KT Technologies Inc. may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
• To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
• To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
• To troubleshoot problems with either or both the Website and Services;
• To develop and manage Kourier KT Technologies Inc.’s business and operations;
• To detect and protect Kourier KT Technologies Inc. and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Kourier KT Technologies Inc.’s policies and contractual obligations;
• To engage in business transactions, including the purchase of service involving Kourier KT Technologies Inc., as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
• For any other purpose to which you consent or that is otherwise permitted or required by law.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Location tracking of the driver app
In order to be able to use the driver app, the settings for location determination must be set to "Always allow" in the phone. The app accesses the location of the phone as soon as the driver is online. The app does not need to be actively open for this, but can run in the background. The location determination is necessary in order to calculate an estimated time of arrival until the next stop on the route. This arrival time and location are displayed in the dispatcher's dashboard and customer's App. We save only the last known location of the driver as long as the driver is online in the app.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.